Roof Damage Repair for Wind, Hail, Storm & Water
If you own a home, you know the feeling when you hear that severe storms are on the way. Like most homeowners, the fear of roof damage looms in the back of your mind every time. Usually the storms pass us by and the clouds scatter without issue. But not every time.
With Northeastern Colorado’s unpredictable weather, it isn’t unusual for a thunderstorm to be more severe than expected, or to spawn tornadoes, or hail. When these weather events hit, you can rely on Elements Roofing to help put the pieces back together.
Over the years we’ve been in business, we’ve established a hard-earned reputation for quality roof damage repair services due to wind, hail, water and storms. When you choose Elements, you can be confident that the work will be done correctly, on time, on budget, and with a sense of professionalism. In addition to repairing roof damages, our crew stands ready to complete gutter repairs, restore siding. If we determine that your roof needs to be completely replaced, we are fully licensed and insured to give you a roof replacement cost estimate and complete that job as well.
The ways a storm can damage your home are almost endless: hail can damage your shingles, winds can lift and blow shingles off your roof, rain and snow can penetrate previously damaged vulnerabilities and cause rot and structural damage.
But regardless of the type or extent of the damage to your roof, gutters and siding, we have the experience to restore or improve your home to its original condition.
- Emergency roof repair services
- Insurance experts on staff
- Licensed, bonded & insured
- Locally owned & operated
- Seamless gutters
- Siding repair & replacement
- Chimney & flashing repair
- Flat roof repairs
- Architectural asphalt shingles & metal roofing
- Haag Certified for Residential and Commercial
- TAMKO Preferred Provider
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
Roofing Contractor with Insurance Expertise
One major benefit of using Elements Roofing to take care of your roof damage is that we’re insurance approved. Other roofing companies may not have our years of experience coordinating between insurance companies and homeowners to make sure you get the roof damage compensation to which you’re entitled.
This includes roof inspection, documentation, repair estimates, and more. We’ll even be on site when the adjuster comes to protect your interests.
Here’s how an insurance claim might work for storm, wind, or hail damage.
- First step is to get an estimate from a reputable, local roofing contractor you can rely on. Elements Roofing provides free estimates for your roof repairs.
- If your damage exceeds your deductible, you’ll need to file an insurance claim.
- Next you’ll meet with an insurance adjuster who will come to your home to inspect your roof, gutter or siding damage. We can have one of our on-staff insurance experts come to your home to assist when the adjuster is there.
- If it’s determined that you are entitled to compensation, you’ll receive your first check from your insurance company.
- Have your roofer complete the necessary repairs or restoration.
- You’ll get your second check if you have Replacement Cost Coverage
- Pay your roofing contractor.
Dealing with an insurance company can be stressful, especially considering that you’re already dealing with a bad situation assuming your roof has sustained some sort of storm damage. Regardless of your emotional state, it’s very important to remember to be polite to the adjuster. They hold a great deal of power in this situation and your behavior toward them may make the difference in how much compensation you receive.
Water or wind damage related to storms has the potential to reduce the life span of your roof, and cause leaks that can impact your home’s interior spaces, and result in the necessity for filing an insurance claim.
While we’ve completed hundreds of roof insurance claims for our clients, and are considered experts in the field, we are more than just so-called “storm chasers.” Our continuing work comes from personal referrals and our professional reputation, not from door knockers hung in the aftermath of storms sweeping through the area.
We’ll provide high quality, affordable roof repairs, a variety of roofing styles and colors to match your current roof, or even a full replacement to update the look of your home or business.
Tips for Inspecting Your Roof
Has your home endured stormy weather or harsh conditions? Temperature extremes, ice dams, snow build up, and storms can all do major damage to your roof system.
To make sure your roof is damage-free and protecting your family, we’ve put together a few items you should check when you’re inspecting your home’s exterior.
- Cracked, dented, or broken shingles
- Missing or displaced shingles
- Mold, algae or other signs of water damage
- Gutter damage
- Roof debris in your yard after a windstorm or windy day
- Branches or trees hanging over your roof
- Chimney or flashing damage
- Missing granules on your architectural asphalt shingles
- Damage to your satellite dish, solar panels or other roofing add-ons
While not as obvious to most homeowners, signs of roof damage can appear inside your home as well. In fact, some damage is not even visible on the outside of your home, while still causing water damage indoors.
- Look for stains, discoloration, mold and other signs of water damage on your ceilings and walls.
- Check the attic for these issues, as well as visible leaking during a rain.
- Water damage or mold in your chimney, vent stacks or skylights.
- Water leaking or stains from fans and vents.
- Water or leaks in your cabinets and closets.
If you notice signs of mold, leaks, or other water damage in your home, don’t wait. Call your full service roofer in Aurora Colorado to perform a full, professional roof inspection to assess your home’s need for roof repair, restoration, or replacement.